Monday, October 31, 2011

Weis: Puffs Deal Possibly Dead


Sent to you via Google Reader

Weis: Puffs Deal Possibly Dead

Note: As of now, this has just been reported to me by a reader. I have not confirmed this myself – but it does make sense.

Seems as though there was a corporate memo sent down that the Puffs are not to be included in the $5.00 catalina wyb 5 – and that the catalina will be terminated. Remember, this is not confirmed – but I suspect that it will happen. (Thanks, Christina)

Now, I am going to get on my soapbox for a second, so if you don't want to hear my rant – just scroll down to the next post.

I beg of you – please do not go to the store and buy 100-200-300 of an item that is on a catalina deal like this. There was a time when these deals would last all week – because we went in bought a few here and there. By a few, I even mean 10-15 boxes, but I am seeing posts of people getting 300 boxes of tissues.

I know you may disagree with me, but I have been doing this for quite awhile and the trend is not good. The deals are fewer and fewer every month. I know its tempting to get a ton of tissues or whatever it maybe — but this is killing the deals for all of us.  We keep seeing this happen over and over again.  Extreme Couponing and Extreme Greed killing the deals.  I know some of you will say you are donating etc etc, but it doesn't matter the store. All they see is a huge cart of product leaving their store.

Anyway back off my soapbox.

Let us know if this works for you.

 

Just in time for the holidays! Sign up for NoMoreRack to get a $10 off $20 Purchase!   Once you sign up, go to your account and add P1070 to Redeem a Gift card.

Related posts:

  1. Weis Coupon Matchups | Week of 9/4
  2. Flatout Flat Bread Coupon | $1.99 at Weis
  3. Weis Coupon Matchups | Week of 10/16



Sent from Monica L. Hawkins iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment