Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Real Extreme Couponing: Finding Coupons for Specific Brands


Sent to you via Google Reader

Real Extreme Couponing: Finding Coupons for Specific Brands

In this week's video I lay out some of the ways you can save on specific brands!

My last video was on Breaking Brand Loyalties, but I know that some of you have certain products that you have to have.  Whether it be certain baby foods (which I can relate to) or dietary restrictions on food due to allergies, illness or maybe just preference, you can still save on those products too!

Checking brands websites, Facebook pages, or even calling them can result in some great coupons or savings programs.

Do you have any creative ways for getting coupons from your favorite brands?

Share and Enjoy: Digg del.icio.us Mixx



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment