Thursday, July 5, 2012

Possible 25¢ Popsicle Brand Fudgesicles and Sugar Free Popsicles at Walmart!


Sent to you via Google Reader

Possible 25¢ Popsicle Brand Fudgesicles and Sugar Free Popsicles at Walmart!

Walmart Coupon Policy * Price Matching Policy * Current Walmart Deals

Remember Walmart prices may differ but check yours for these money savers! Items listed may not be found at all locations.

I love it when I come across an unexpected awesome deal when I'm out shopping, don't you? I happened to see these stacks of cpns on both the sample counters at my Wal-mart today so of course I went to see what they were for. When I saw they were for $1.00/1 ANY Popsicle or Yosicle item I decided to check out some prices.

I was really excited to see that the 8-ct. Fudgesicles and the 8-ct Sugar Free Popsicles were only $1.25 making them 25 after cpn!

I found these at the Wal-mart on NW 128th and Penn (by Quail Springs) but check yours for the cpns and if you find them, happy shopping!

Check out our master list of ongoing Wal-mart deals here.


You just finished reading Possible 25¢ Popsicle Brand Fudgesicles and Sugar Free Popsicles at Walmart!! Consider leaving a comment!

Don't forget to follow us on Facebook! You might want to check out our other sites MyRoyalKitchen & RedCarpetMamas. Helpful Links: Printable Coupons | Online Shopping Codes |How to Coupon |Organic Coupons |YouTube |



Sent from Monica L. Hawkins iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment