Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Chicken & Cheese Enchilada’s Recipe

This looks yummy so I had to share. 

Sent to you via Google Reader

Chicken & Cheese Enchilada's Recipe

I have a few different recipes that I have used for chicken enchilada's. Most of them have cream of chicken soup involved. This one does NOT, which is exciting and a reason to try it out!

You are going to need some chicken. There are so many different options for this. I tossed some in the oven for a bit and then found a kid to chop it up for me.

Can you believe that this "kid" is my oldest? He grew! I swear he looks like a man and I am not sure when that happened or that I like it very much. He is also taller than me, by a good few inches. He REALLY likes that!

O.K. back to the chicken. You can pull the meat off a rotisserie chicken, use canned, leftover from the grill, you name it, just chop it up!

Next, take some flour tortillas, and add about 1-2 T of chicken and about 1/4 or so cheese to each one. Roll them up tight and arrange in a 9×13. The recipe is for 1 dish, I make 2 because we like to eat! I sprinkled a little cheese on top.

Now, you make the white sauce with green chilies to go over the top.

Pour it all over. I topped with some cheese, green onions and black olives.

Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas with Green Chili & Sour Cream Sauce

10 soft taco shells
2 cups ...


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment