Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Shopping Trip: CVS Olay & Suave Deals!


Sent to you via Google Reader

My Shopping Trip: CVS Olay & Suave Deals!

My Shopping Trip: CVS

After 2 attempts to do this deal yesterday, I finally did it today.  If you follow LRWC on Facebook, you may have seen me mention that I went to CVS 2 times yesterday and both times I forgot my coupons.

The first time, I clipped and prepared all my coupons, headed out to the store, went to pull out my list and realized I left them on my desk.  Then, later in the day, I brought my coupons from my desk, placed them on the kitchen counter while I went to get my bag to put them in.  By the time I placed my bag on the counter, about 5 things happened and distracted me.  The coupons never made it into my bag and I realized it, yet again, while I was in the store.  Yikes!  I went to bed earlier figuring that would be the safest thing for me to do.  Who knows what else I would have forgotten.

Luckily today is a better day and I had an awesome trip to CVS.  Just a note, that the P&G deal is actually a limit of 2.  I looked at my receipt on my second transaction and it said I only needed $11.08 to get the deal again.

For this trip I took advantage of the Suave Deal and the P&G Deal.  I had received CVS coupons from the Coupon Machine for $3/$15 Olay Products and a $2/$2 any deodorant which made these deals sweeter.  I know a lot of you are getting all kinds of CVS coupons to work into these deals!

Technically (minus the $6 ECB I used) everything was only $0.97 plus tax of $3.42.  I will be submitting for the $10 off $30 Olay Rebate however I know some of you have mentioned that the free items (body wash) may not count.  I figured I'd give it a try anyway as I have nothing to lose since everything was basically free anyway.

Here is what I did:

CVS Transaction 1:

  • (2) Suave Deodorants – $1.00
  • (2) Suave Bodywash – $2.00
  • (4) Olay Cleansing Cloths – $3.74
  • (4) Olay body Wash – $5.99

Coupons Used:

  • (2) $0.75/1 Suave Deodorant (7/29 RP)
  • (2) $0.75/1 Suave Body Wash
  • (2) $3/2 Olay Cloths or Cleanser (7/1 P&G)
  • (4) Free Olay Body Wash wyb Cleanser  (7/29 P&G)
  • $3/$15 Olay CVS Coupon
  • $2/2 any Deodorant CVS Coupon
  • $6 ECB
  • Tax: $3.00

Paid: $3.97
Received: $5 ECB (OLAY)

CVS Transaction 2:

  • (2) Suave Deodorants – $1.00
  • (2) Suave Bodywash – $2.00

Coupons Used:

  • (2) $0.75/1 Suave Deodorant (7/29 RP)
  • (2)...


Sent from Monica L. Hawkins iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment