Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Still on the Healthy Smoothie Kick …

Looks good. 

Sent to you via Google Reader

Still on the Healthy Smoothie Kick …

I'm still on the smoothie kick and I'm loving it.  I've been told to try Chia Seeds so I went to the bulk section and found those.  I still use flax seed and have tried the golden instead of the brown this time.

I kind of created my own version for a Berry Green Monster.

I used:

  • 1 Cup Almond Milk (light)
  • 1/2 Cup Greek Non-Fat Yogurt
  • 1 Cup Mixed Berry (Blueberries / Blackberries)
  • 6 Strawberries
  • 1/2 Banana
  • 1 tbs Chia Seeds
  • 1 tbs Flax Seeds (Milled)
  • 1 to 2 Cups Spinach

Place all items in your blender, I use a ninja and it whips it all up.  If it is too think add a 1/2  cup of water.

IMG_5257

Recipe7

Second on my list was one I found on my addictive site Pinterest.  This Slammin' Sunrise "Green" Smoothie was very tasty it was on the brownish color but I swear it was very yummy.  Just look EVEN Cole had a cup and said "Mom this is REALLY good!".



Sent from Monica L. Hawkins iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment