Sunday, February 26, 2012

Let’s Shop with The Krazy Coupon Lady: Week of 2/26


Sent to you via Google Reader

Let's Shop with The Krazy Coupon Lady: Week of 2/26

Let's-Shop-icon

Easter is my favorite time of the year!  Or should I say Easter candy is my favorite candy of the year!  Every spring I'm blessed with Hershey's candied eggs.  Most people love the Cadbury eggs–but for me it's all about the Hershey's chocolate eggs!  I love to get coupons, find great deals, and stock up for the next couple of months!  I'll be starting this year's Easter candy stash this week at Rite Aid.

There are a lot of great freebies at Walgreens.  And now that I'm back from vacationing, I can shop at Rite Aid and CVS' deals too.  I'm excited for a normal couponing week!

WALGREENS:

Belvita Breakfast Biscuits, 8 pk. $2.99
Buy 1, Receive $2.00 Register Reward
Use $1.00/1 Belvita Breakfast Biscuits from SS 2/26 (exp 4/30)
Pay $1.99, Receive $2.00 Register Reward
Final Price: Free

BluScience EternalBlu Anti-Aging Support, 60 ct. $10.00
Buy 1, Receive $10.00 Register Reward
Pay $10.00, Receive $10.00 Register Reward
Final Price: Free

Burt's Bees Honey Natural Throat Drops, 21 ct. $1.99
Buy 1, Receive $2.00 Register Reward
Pay $2.00, Receive $2.00 Register Reward



Sent from Monica L. Hawkins iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment