Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekly Menu Plan 3/12 – Cheeseburger Soup, Homemade Pizza

Not coupons but good recipes. 

Sent to you via Google Reader

Weekly Menu Plan 3/12 – Cheeseburger Soup, Homemade Pizza

We are in Iowa for spring break. I love it here, I could not happier! I love the people, the smells, the food…. I never eat better than when we are with my family. All my aunts, cousins, and Grandma are AMAZING cooks. I always leave with a book full of recipes, and I will share them all with you guys over the next month or so!

Sorry for all the chicken recipes this week, but they all sounded really good to me!

Today I am posting the Cheeseburger soup recipe. OH. MY. GOSH! Seriously, why have I not had this before?! Try it and you will be the rock star in your house!

MONDAY – Cheeseburger Soup – Stove Top - This is seriously good! The key is to do the butter and flour part. I don't even want to know the calories on this one! Recipe Below. Serve with some crusty bread.

 

TUESDAY – Chicken Poppyseed Casserole – Oven – This is a really good and very inexpensive recipe to make. I posted it, showing how cheap I can make it and how I get the kids to help. It costs about $1.45 a serving for the main dish. I serve this over rice or pasta, and with a salad.

WEDNESDAY – Chicken Taco Soup – Crock pot or Stove Top –  I have posted this one before and it is always a hit at our house. Plus I can put it in the crock pot or do it on the stove top. This is also a very inexpensive dish to make and I usually have everything on hand. Serve with corn bread, or tortillas.



Sent from Monica L. Hawkins iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment