Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Buy 5 L’Oreal Hair Color, Get 6th Box FREE!


Sent to you via Google Reader

Buy 5 L'Oreal Hair Color, Get 6th Box FREE!

I remember it like yesterday. It was nighttime and I was sitting in front of my vanity giving my hair a good 100 brush strokes a la my beauty icon Marcia Brady when I saw it. A wiry gray hair. An unruly silver strand that was an undeniable symbol of my fleeting youth. Many more would soon follow. Eek! Who knew couponing could be so stressful?

If you dye your hair at home, like any thrifty coupon lady should, you'll want to check out L'Oreal Gold Rewards.  It's another way to save on hair dye, even after you've saved on your purchase with coupons!   Buy 5 L'Oreal hair colors, get a coupon for the 6th box FREE!

  • Click the picture above to sign up for the L'Oreal Paris Gold Rewards program.
  • Enter codes from purchases of 5 L'Oréal Paris hair color boxes. Each code entered will equal 1 Credit. Once you reach 5 credits, you will earn your 6th box free, awarded in the form of a coupon.
  • You can enter 2 codes every month (limit 10 codes per calendar year). You can earn 2 FREE product coupons in 2012.
  • You can also receive exclusive perks along the way. A limited-time, members-only perk is announced on Golden Monday—the first Monday of a selected month.


Sent from Monica L. Hawkins iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment