Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Load up on Freebies with Free Samples Sites

I love me some free samples. 

Sent to you via Google Reader

Load up on Freebies with Free Samples Sites

Having been an extreme couponer for many years, I figured that there had to be other ways to save and find things my family could use that cost me little to no money. I hate to pay for anything I don't have to! So I searched…….and I discovered the world of free samples.

Right now I spend about 30 minutes or less a day using free samples sites and requesting samples of products. It's quick, easy and free to sign up, and after a month or two you can receive samples an average of 3-5 times a week for very little time and energy. I love going to the mailbox every day to see what has arrived. Mixed in with all those bills and junk mail are a bunch of freebies just waiting for me! In recent weeks I have received free toothpaste, free diapers, free dishwashing pods, free dog treats, free vitamin samples and even an iPhone 5 case and protective screen cover!

Where to find free samples

There are many great sites out there for free samples. Here are my favorites:

  • Free Stuff Finder: My favorite, by far, is Free Stuff Finder because it is organized, reliable, easy to use, and updated hourly. They screen all of their posts by having real people order the samples so the sources are trusted and less likely to result in someone fishing for your information. 90% of the freebies I've received have been through Free Stuff Finder! They also have a wonderful newsletter with a list of all of their top available freebies. The newsletter is a great asset because it helps keep you from missing out on any of their great offers. When you sign up for the newsletter, you are automatically entered into a giveaway for gift cards and boxes of samples.
  • Today's Free Stuff: This is another site that focuses mainly on free samples and free items. I have had a high rate of return on this site — nearly 85%. The site is easy to use and has reliable links and offers. They are also very helpful; if you have a question, all you have to do is ask. The staff responds quickly and is very knowledgeable.


Sent from Monica L. Hawkins iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment