Tuesday, March 5, 2013

10 FREE Custom Cards from My Publisher (New Customers Only)


Sent to you via Google Reader

10 FREE Custom Cards from My Publisher (New Customers Only)

MyPublisher, Inc.Get 10 FREE Custom Cards!

MyPublisher has just released their new Spring designs, and they would like to share them with you for FREE!  This offer is for new customers only.

Keeping cards on hand makes me a better friend.  Sometimes I will think about sending a note to a friend who could use some encouragement, but then I forget to actually go pick one up.  I love to take advantage of these free offers when they come around!

Just go HERE and sign up with your email address.
New customers can get 10 FREE cards.

You can choose from:

Hurry! Offer ends 3/15/13

~ Be a better friend for FREE!



Sent from Monica L. Hawkins iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment