Friday, January 20, 2012

Walgeens: Major Clearance in makeup, and personal care!


Sent to you via Google Reader

Walgeens: Major Clearance in makeup, and personal care!

I ran into Walgreens the other night and boy, I am really glad that I did! I am also really glad that I had coupons with me! Walgreens has had some big time makeup clearance lately and I thought I would check it out. Many brands and items are marked at 60-80% off!

The easiest thing to do is pull all your makeup coupons and just go in and see what your still will have as I am sure there are some regional differences. If you want to look for specific coupons you can look in the Coupon Database HERE. 

Along with the makeup, there was also some deodorant, and just a few food items on sale. The Old Spice was clearanced for $1.79. There should be something for everyone!

Go HERE to see the Walgreens weekly deals.



Sent from Monica L. Hawkins iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment