Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Walmart Coupon for Hormel Pizza Canadian Bacon only $.30!


Sent to you via Google Reader

Walmart Coupon for Hormel Pizza Canadian Bacon only $.30!

This AWESOME coupon is back for $1.50 off Hormel Canadian Bacon! First, many of you have not been able to find this Pizza Style Bacon in your store, I would suggest to ask and look around. At my store is was NOT by the other bacon or by the pepperoni, it was on a hang tag by the string cheese! Thanks Printable Coupons and Deals!

You can get the Pizza Style super cheap with this coupon, I use it for the kind in the picture. I make eggs every morning and have this with it. I am doing the low carb thing and this is a staple for me as it has less fat than regular bacon!

Buy 1 Hormel Pizza Canadian Style Bacon $1.80
Use the $1.50/1 coupon found here
Total:  $0.30!



Sent from Monica L. Hawkins iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment