Sunday, October 30, 2011

High Dollar Tide Coupon $2 in Yesterdays P&G!


Sent to you via Google Reader

High Dollar Tide Coupon $2 in Yesterdays P&G!

I found a few *bonus* items inside my delivered papers Sunday! A couple pages into the P&G insert, there was a $2 off any Tide coupon. Tide usually releases a $2 off coupon ONE time a year…THIS IS THAT TIME!! If you are a Tide user…you will want to get yourself a few extra copies of the P&G so that you can be ready for a sale and stock up (yes, possibly for the year)! {a tip, Walmart usually has some papers left over on Mondays}

Also, I found a GFS (Gordon Food Service) flyer with a $5 off $50 on it! My local Publix and Sweetbay accept this coupon as a competitor coupon, so that is a nice bonus this week! Especially as I start to stock up on Holiday cooking foods :-) ! To get information on our discounted newspaper subscription deals with the Tampa Tribune and the Orlando Sentinel, please email Save@TrueCouponing.com!

I did not see any good Qs in my Parade magazine…did you?



Sent from Monica L. Hawkins iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment