Monday, December 5, 2011

What is the “Red Card” at Target?

I didn't know you could get a debit card for target!?

Sent to you via Google Reader

What is the "Red Card" at Target?

For the longest time my friend Amber has been telling me about the Red Card from Target. I do not like credit cards, but you have the option of a debit, so I am ok with that :)

There is a credit card, but I don't promote those, but you can read about them HERE. 

With the debit card you enjoy 5% off every shopping trip at Target and Target.com. Plus, you can enroll in Pharmacy Rewards. The Target Debit Card links right to your checking account for hassle-free shopping. You can even request up to $40 cash back when you're shopping in-store. You can also choose one of your kids schools to donate 1% of your purchase amount to each transaction! Target Debit Card cannot be used on the mobile Target.com website.

I wanted to give you a heads up that this might be a good option for some of you who shop at Target a lot, to get free shipping, a discount and to help your kids school!



Sent from Monica L. Hawkins iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment