Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sweater Pillows

Neat idea!

Sent to you via Google Reader

Sweater Pillows

I love a great challenge!  Last week Katie and friends announced the second Pinterest Challenge (Fall Edition) and since I missed it the first time around, I decided to hop on board this time.  A few weeks ago I had cozy accents on my mind, specifically sweater pillows.  Pottery Barn has made versions of these in the past and there were a few DIYers who came up with their own interpretations too. I loved Megan's version from Brassy Apple so I pinned it. (Don't you love the ability to comment on Pinterest too?  Thanks Julie, you made me laugh!)

 

washed thrift store sweater pinterest

brassy apple sweater pillows

I also loved Megan's button center and floral accents too!  I went down to my local Goodwill and saw at least a dozen sweaters to choose from.

goodwill sweaters

 

I bought the center one for $3 bucks and brought it home.  Then I pinned this:



Sent from Monica L. Hawkins iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment