Monday, April 15, 2013

Did Kmart Quit Doubling Coupons?


Sent to you via Google Reader

Did Kmart Quit Doubling Coupons?

Some readers had trouble doubling coupons last Saturday.  I went and tested today 04/15/13 and had no problems doubling my coupons, they doubled automatically as usual.

Kmart is doubling coupons as normal!

I found a few good deals worth mentioning on my Kmart trip:

70% off Chocolate Cadbury Creme Eggs!  I also "instagramed" this picture, you can follow me on Instagram if you'd like.  I likely will only post a few instagrams a week. I also shared a picture of our dog.  She sits by the on the top of the couch and faces our front window, waiting for my husband to get home from work. She is so loyal!

The famous $4/1 Kmart Store Coupon for select Poise items is back – but this time it excludes the $4.49 products, it is only for the more expensive ones. You can stack it with the $3/1 Poise Feminine Wellness Product, exp. 5/18/13 (SS 04/07/13) for this deal:

Buy Poise Feminine Wellness Personal Lubricant 2.5 oz or Poise Cooing Gel 1.2 oz. roll on, $7.09
Use $4/1 Kmart Store coupon
Use  $3/1 Poise Feminine Wellness Product, exp. 5/18/13 (SS 04/07/13)
Final Price= $.09 

Download the FREE Cuckoo for Coupon Deals Toolbar

Did Kmart Quit Doubling Coupons? is Copyright © 2011 CuckooForCouponDeals.com (you can call us CCD). If this content is not in your news reader, it makes the page you are viewing an infringement of the copyright. )


Sent from Monica L. Hawkins iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment