Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Better-Than-Free Crest Toothpaste at Rite Aid!


Sent to you via Google Reader

Better-Than-Free Crest Toothpaste at Rite Aid!

I like having a clean mouth. It comes in handy when I'm whispering sweet nothings to my little kiddos (and when I'm screaming at them to stop whatever bad thing it is they're doing), sweet-talking my favorite cashiers, and giving my husband a goodnight kiss! If you scored a Rite Aid Oral Health coupon book, you're in luck! Here is a moneymaking Crest scenario:

Crest Complete or Pro-Health Toothpaste, 4.1, 5.8-6 or 8 oz $3.49, sale price through 8/18
Buy 1, Receive $2.00 +Up Reward, Limit 2 through 8/18
Use $0.75/1 Crest Toothpaste, 4 oz or larger or Liquid Gel, excludes Crest Cavity, Baking Soda and Tartar, limit of 4 like coupons in same shopping trip from PG 7/29 (exp 8/31)
And use $1.00/1 Crest or Oral-B Complete or Pro-Health Oral Care Product, excludes trial size, limit one per customer from Rite Aid Oral Health Coupon Book (exp 10/13)
Pay $1.74, Receive $2.00 +Up Reward
Final Price: $0.26 Moneymaker 



Sent from Monica L. Hawkins iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment