Tuesday, June 26, 2012

*Posted before- you MUST READ about my Walgreens trip*$8.00 Moneymaker on Bayer Aspirin at Walgreens!

So I went and did this today and it worked like a charm. After the coupons it's was $1 and some odd change and I got the $10 register reward. Because there was such a long line I went and checked out in Beauty. Boy am I glad I did! She told me I can put the register reward on a Walgreens gift card. That way they NEVER expire and you have no limitations as to what to get. I got this cute Walgreens gift card and she loaded the $10 register reward on it. No more carrying all those dreadful register rewards and they will have no expiration and no limitations. Thank you Walgreens chick! You have made my day!!!!

Sent to you via Google Reader

$8.00 Moneymaker on Bayer Aspirin at Walgreens!

Bayer is free at every drugstore this week. What's better than free, you ask? How about MAKING money! This week at Walgreens, when you spend $20.00 on Bayer or Aleve products, you'll receive a $10.00 Register Reward. Pair this deal with the $3.00 coupon from this past Sunday's Smart Source and you'll make $8.67 when you buy 7! You can purchase any combination of these varieties, as long as you buy 7:

Buy 4 Bayer Chewable Aspirin, Orange or Cherry 36 ct $3.19, Regular Price
Buy 3 Bayer Low Dose Aspirin, 32 ct $3.19, Regular Price 
Spend $20.00, Receive $10.00 Register Reward, Valid through 6/30
Use seven $3.00/1 Bayer Aspirin Product, 20 ct or larger from SS 6/24 (exp 8/18)
Pay $1.33, Receive $10.00 Register Reward
Final Price: $8.67 Moneymaker when you buy 7 



Sent from Monica L. Hawkins iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment