Monday, April 23, 2012

Manic Monday Recipe Link Up 4/23


Sent to you via Google Reader

Manic Monday Recipe Link Up 4/23

Melissa's Cream Cheese Brownie Pie

Welcome to the weekly Manic Monday Recipe Link Up!

There were some fantastic recipes shared last week.  My favorite recipe from last week was Melissa's Cream Cheese Brownie Pie.  How can you not be tempted!

Every weekend I swear that I am going to get my meal plan ready for the week. Usually, that doesn't happen. So, Monday comes and I am trying to figure out what I am making for dinner. I end up googling recipes  for  inspiration. I always think of that song Manic Monday, I am always rushing around to get the week going.

So, to help me (and hopefully you), this is a  weekly link so that bloggers can link up their "inspiring recipes" for the start of our crazy, busy weeks! Each week I will pick a recipe to feature later in the week from the blogs that link up.

If you blog about food or even have a good recipe you want to share, don't be shy. I am looking forward to some fantastic recipes!

You can check back each Monday night for a new linky! Go ahead.. add your link below!



Pin It

Related posts:

  1. Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Recipe
  2. Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese Recipe
  3. Manic Monday Recipe Link Up 4/9



Sent from Monica L. Hawkins iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment