Saturday, February 4, 2012

Walgreens is bringing back the MIR! I am an old timer!


Sent to you via Google Reader

Walgreens is bringing back the MIR! I am an old timer!

Walgreens is bringing back the MIR deal that they used to have! I am seriously an old timer, because I remember when they stopped doing these and the tears that followed!

"There will NEVER be any good deals at Walgreens again! I will NEVER get anything free at Walgreens after this!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

That was in 2008.

Funny, I have gotten a TON of free stuff at Walgreens since then! Now it looks like they are bringing them back and I love this program.

This is how it works: 

  • When you purchase items that offer the MIR (these deals are good all month long) you will have a big long number on your receipt.
  • Come home and enter them into the Walgreens site HERE.  Do it right away so you don't forget!
  • Choose to have the rebate added to a Walgreens gift card, this way you get 10% more back making them all money makers!
  • Now, you can use this card to "roll" onto other items, and you don't have to worry about DUMB Register Rewards expiring and not "working" on other items!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Walgreens MIR and might start shopping there again!



Sent from Monica L. Hawkins iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment